Scott Tidal Fly Rod
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
|Choose the Scott Tidal fly rod of your choice from the dropdown above and click "add to cart" to begin your purchase.|
Choose Superior Performance in Saltwater: The Scott Tidal Fly Rod
You can find great value and performance in the Scott Tidal series of fly rods. These are serious saltwater fly rods that work great as fly rods for bass, pike and muskie fly fishing. We find that the Scott Tidal is a nice choice for those who need a heavy fly rod for late fall muskie fishing. These also are a great choice as a saltwater backup rod as an insurance plan in case you break your primary saltwater fly rod. Scott Tidal fly rods are a great deal with stellar performance.
- Flex profile: Fast
- Recovery speed: Faster
- Connection: Sleeve Ferrule
Handcrafted Power and Speed: The Scott Tidal Fly Rod
Scott Tidal fly rods provide only the best presentation to cruising fish and offer good turnover in the wind. Saltwater fly fishing is a true challenge, but it much less challenging with Tidal fly rods from Scott. No matter the saltwater environment, Scott Tidal fly rods are a great bet to help your bring in some excellent fish.
- ARC - Scott is the leader in composite blank reinforcement. Our latest Advanced Reinforced Carbon adds hoop strength and counteracts torque which significantly increases casting accuracy and line control.
- Natural Finish - Creating a natural finish blank requires exacting tolerances, more care, and shows off the beauty of graphite. The Scott natural finish is all about making your rod lighter, more durable and better performing.
- Multi-Modulus - Scott pioneered multi-modulus lay-up in blank design. We’re able to precisely control stiffness along the length of the rod to build rods that load and unload more smoothly.
- Made in USA - Every Scott rod is handcrafted, beginning to end, in our shop in Montrose, Colorado by anglers who understand fly rods.
A tremendous value for the money.
It's rare for such a high quality rod to come in at under $500. The Scott Tidal is one of the best fly rods for your money on the market today.
This is one of our favorite fly rods in the shop.
The Scott Tidal fly rod is the best you can buy in a lot of ways. It's cracked a bunch of our lists for best fly rods on the market: