Tibor Backcountry Fly Reel NEW
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The New Tibor Backcountry Fly Reel
The New Tibor Backcountry fly reel is designed with the same no-compromise standards as all Tibors and is perfect for 5-7 weight rods in fresh and saltwater. The drag on these Tibor fly reels is powerful enough for the salt while made with enough precision and smoothness to protect even those most fragile tippet. Made and assembled in the USA.
- Made from solid aluminum bar stock and has very few parts.
- Features a drag that cannot be set excessively tight, yet the spool won't over run if you pull line rapidly from it.
- Spool is easily removable. Extra spools are available.
- A clicker monitors line going out or coming in..
- Comes with a thick neoprene case AND a clear pocket window.
Weight: 6.oz / Rods: 5-7 / Frame Size: 3.50" x 1.50"