Winston AIR Fly Rods
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The newest line of fly rods from Montana’s finest fly rod makersWinston takes Boron IIITechnology to the next level with their new SuperSilica resin. The Air family of fly rods are the super premium, exceptionally lightweight, versatile rods that feature a combination of high casting energy and a smooth,Winston feel in their Winston Progressive Action. Quick flex and recovery throughout the casting stroke provide high levels of feel while generating line speed without feeling stiff. Presentation in the Air series of fly rods is outstanding, great for when the hatch is on and it’s dry fly time. The energy that these rods can generate also allow for nymphing and even tossing some streamers when desired. Winston’s over-sized “Shooting Guides” that are also found in the Boron III X rods allow exceptional shootability and slickness when in contact with fly lines. Winston rods don’t just fish great, the craftsmanship and component quality is top-notch. A nickel silver reel seat with a burled wood insert makes this fishing machine an especially handsome one. Includes premium graphite rod tube and embroidered logo rod sock.
Advantages To Graphite Rods With Boron - Lightweight Strength / Power and Feel / Performance Across A Broad Casting Range
Improves sensitivity and increases hook setting power. More fish hooked and more fish that stay hooked.
Huge amounts of power and strength without sacrificing feel. Power on tap for launching flies and setting hooks and still casting great.
Reduces weight, resulting in less casting fatigue with long days on the water. More time on the water means more fish caught.
Increases rod strength, resulting in the most durable fly rods in the world. Boron is five times as strong as steel.
Winston AIR Fly Fishing Rod Highlights:
- Advanced carbon fiber and new Supersilica resin system
- New high energy yet smooth Winston Progressive Action
- Incredibly accurate presentation
- Boron III Technology for enhanced power
Winston AIR Fly Rods Features:
- WEIGHTS: 3wt. thru 6wt.
- ACTION: Medium Fast
- SECTIONS: 4
- GUIDES: Hard chrome snake over-sized “Shooting Guides” with chrome nano-lite stripping guides
- REEL SEAT: Nickel silver with burled wood insert
- STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with embroidered with logo rod sock