Abel Limited Edition AC/DC Super Series 5/6 Fly Reel #24/300
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Abel Limited Edition AC/DC Fly Reel
LET THERE BE ROCK!
In 1973, Scottish-born brothers Malcolm and Angus Young formed the band AC/DC in Sydney, Australia. Their music has been categorized as blues rock, hard rock, and heavy metal, but AC/DC describes it as simply “rock and roll”.
Throughout their record-breaking career, AC/DC has sold more than 200 million records worldwide. They also own the honor of the band with the highest-selling album of all time with an estimated 50 million units sold for their Back in Black release.
The custom Abel + AC/DC reel features the iconic AC/DC logo in a hand-painted and hand-anodized finish. A proprietary process also adds background smoke, completing a one-of-a-kind design that fans will aspire to add to their collection.
Available since 1999 in a size for every fish that swims, the iconic Super Series proves itself time and again as the premier American-made fly reel, holding several IGFA world records. For 2017, Abel re-designed the original Super Series to be lighter and re-engineered it to have a quick change spool system.
This is a size 5/6 Super Series fly reel that is perfect for 5 and 6wt fly reels.
|Line Weight||Yards of Backing (#20)|
- Limited Edition run, individually serialized 1 to 300
- Hand-polished and hand-anodized finish featuring a proprietary satin smoke effect, and the iconic AC/DC logo
- Spool is finished in Abel’s Satin Black with a machined aluminum handle, custom anodized in a unique finish that mirrors the AC/DC logo
- Reel frame, spool, drag knob and foot made of 6061-T651 cold-finished aerospace grade aluminum
- Constructed with the patented “smooth as silk” cork drag system
- Double pawl system on all sizes
- Quick change spool
- 100% Made in USA