RIO InTouch Outbound Short Freshwater Int/Sink Type 3 Fly Line
|Size & Color:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The RIO InTouch Outbound Short Freshwater Int/Sink Type 3 Fly Line is a great fly for cover water with bigger flies and getting the fly down in the water column. Scenarios like fly fishing for largemouth bass in lakes where you want to easily make long casts with streamer flies or on bigger rivers for trout and smallmouth bass makes this fly line a great choice.
RIO’s OutBound Short fly lines are built and designed to cast large flies a long ways. A short, powerful taper and front-loaded weight distribution make this a canon of a fly line. The short head makes casting quicker, requiring less line out to load up the rod. Running line is a bit thinner to help reduce drag and friction, helping launch casts farther with less effort. RIO Extreme SlicknessTechnology keeps the line flying through guides and a supple coldwater coating prevents annoying, unwanted tangles. Loops on both ends are the icing on the cake for features in this high performance, long range capable fly line. Great in the appropriate sizes for launching streamers from trout to muskies.
The ultra-low stretch core makes for better hookups on long casts too.
Running line sinks at 1.5-2 ips. Sinking tip sinks at 3 ips.
- Ultra-low stretch ConnectCore for maximum performance
- Front loaded to cast large flies with ease
- Designed for easy distance
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
- Welded loops for fast rigging