Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot Waders
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The most popular wader in the Simms lineup receives a brand new GORE-TEX® 4-layer fabric technology that improves breathability, moisture control and durability while reducing weight and feeling lighter and less restrictive than previous versions. The upper is a 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell for increased comfort and mobility while the legs feature the 4-layer design for increased durability in that higher-wear area. Up top is a zippered, reach-through micro fleece lined handwarmer chest pocket with an additional chest pocket for storage. A removable flip out Tippet-Tender pocket allows for an extra quick stash area for leaders, tippet or a small fly box. The adjustable elastic suspenders feature opposing buckles for easy conversion to pants waders. Built in belt loops are low profile to prevent snagging line and the included stretch wading belt provides high comfort and protection. Knees are articulated for mobility and Simms’ patented front/back leg seams reduce wear. The feet are anatomically engineered for a precise fit and the built-in gravel guards are highly abrasion-resistant and exceptionally durable. Improvements in overall comfort and moisture management make the new G3 Guide Waders exceptionally versatile and the quality of build and materials make them incredibly reliable.These waders are hand-crafted in Bozeman, Montana and are one of our shop favorites for a reason.
- Zippered chest pocket
- Removable Flip‐out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual‐entry zippers
- Retractor docking station
- Zippered reach‐through micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer chest pocket
- Super‐fly Patch® & integrated utility tabs
- Built‐in low‐profile belt loops with 2in stretch wading belt included
- Patented front & back leg seams
- Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist‐high conversion
- Abrasion‐resistant built‐in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti‐microbial finish
- Every pair is made and tested in Bozeman, MT
Nothing but the best.
These waders are our shop's pick as the best fly fishing waders on the market. The advanced tech and superb durability, comfort & fit are unparalleled in the industry. If you're really after the best, you're done shopping.