Patagonia Vest Front Sling
|Vest Front Sling:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
If you can't decide whether you want a traditional fly fishing vest or a fly fishing sling pack here you go. The Patagonia Vest Front Sling combines the best of both. With a vertical-pocket vest configuration on one side, with a larger storage pack (like the Stealth Atom Sling) on the other. Access to either is easy; just swing the side you want around to the front without having to take it off. External nylon attachment points for zingers, while a selection of easy-access pockets keeps the stuff you need handy. Inside, there’s a range of organizing pockets; a 100% waterproof, welded security pouch; and enough room for lunch, jacket and extra fly boxes. The Patagonia Vest Front Sling features a great price on a fly fishing sling pack.
- Vertical pocket vest front with sling back combines the best of both worlds. Pack size is 8L
- Rear pod can swing around to front without removing garment for easy gear access
- Nylon utility keeper provides secure point to attach zinger, nippers, etc.
- Internal quick-access pockets for tippet spools; organizational pockets with hook-and-loop closures; internal, 100% waterproof welded security pouch
- Zippered back pocket provides plenty of storage for lunch, jacket and fly boxes
- 433 g (15.3 oz)
Vest: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% polyester 3-D spacer mesh.
Inside pocket: 5.8-oz 100% polyester.
Shoulder harness and back panel: 4.6-oz 100% polyester