Patagonia Stormfront Sling Pack
Have questions? Call us (414) 259-8100
|Stormfront Packs & Bags:|
Need It Today? Pick up in store.
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Fly fishing sling packs are one of the most popular means of carrying your fly fishing gear whether you on the stream or fly fishing the flats. Sling packs hang out of your way on your back like a backpack but easily slide around to give you access to your gear. The Patagonia Stormfront Sling Pack not only keeps your gear out of the way but it is also 100% waterproof. The Patagonia Stormfront Sling Pack is constructed with 100% waterproof welded construction and features 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment and keeps dry stuff dry whether it's raining or you're falling in.
This sling carries on the right shoulder and has a fully adjustable, padded shoulder strap along with an easy to use buckle system for convenience. It also has exterior lash points to attach a rod tube or other gear.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment
- 657 g (1 lb 8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Available in 2 colors.
Browse all waterproof fly fishing packs from Patagonia
Shop all fly fishing gear