Simms Wading Staff - BACKORDER
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Refreshed and revamped, the Simms Wading Staff provides a secure and easy to use stability tool when wade fishing. Stay upright in more difficult fly fishing wading situations or any time you might need some additional balance when fly fishing. Made with a light but very durable 7075 aluminum tubing, the Simms Wading Staff is simple and easy to use and has an extended closed foam handle for a wider range of grip heights. The bottom of this fishing wading staff has printed inches so you can gauge depth as well as a replaceable and/or interchangeable aluminum tip. As a cherry on the top, this wading staff also includes a sheath and Simms Wading Staff Retractor.
Use the Simms Wading Staff whenever you need increased stability and safety in your fly fishing wading including fly fishing salmon in Alaska or fly fishing trout in Montana rivers.
- Lightweight yet highly durable 7075 aluminum tubing with coated stainless steel cable and ribbed closed-cell foam handle
- Simple yet firm deployment opens and closes in seconds
- Extended closed-cell foam handle for multiple grab heights
- Built-in wrist strap, retractor and compression molded sheath
- Printed inches for depth gauge, plus replaceable/interchangeable aluminum tip
- Deployed length: 54.75 in (140 cm) | Collapsed length: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- To deploy: Grip the orange aluminum ring to pull down on the slider shaft until the spring-loaded pin pops out locking the shaft sections together
- To collapse: Press the spring-loaded pin allowing the slider shaft to slide up, releasing the tension which holds the shaft sections together. Pull the sections apart and bring each section together to fold and re-sheath.
WEIGHT: With sheath & retractor - 16.85 oz (477.7 g) | Wading staff only - 9.2 oz (260.8 g)