Patagonia x Danner River Salt Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber SPRING SALE
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The last boots you'll ever buy - River Salt wading boots from Patagonia & Danner
Patagonia has partnered with Danner to build the most durable and highest-performing wading boots possible. Hand-made in Portland, Oregon, these boots are engineered for the most demanding wading. Made with full-grain leather and stitchdown construction, these wading boots are designed to be re-crafted (re-built) as they age.
These are the best boots Patagonia has ever made and are designed to be the last boots you’ll ever need to buy. We love the River Salts whether we are wet wading for trout and smallmouth bass or wading the flats chasing bonefish and permit and many other saltwater species.
Please note, website inventory is not live. Patagonia is currently not shipping until an estimated date of April 9th at the earliest. Any out of stock items will be fulfilled ASAP and sale prices will be honored. We will notify you if any item is temporarily out of stock.
The lightest of Patagonia’s new boots, these are the perfect choice for wet-wading, flats fishing and long walk-ins. At home in both fresh and saltwater environments, the River Salt features a Vibram Megagrip rubber sole that was specifically developed for grip on both wet and dry surfaces while remaining incredibly durable. Traction cleats and extra shoelaces included with boots
- Vibram Soles The gold standard in outdoor sole technology. Foot Tractor models equipped with Vibram Idrogrip formulated specifically for slip resistance on wet rock. River Salt boots feature Vibram Megagrip for all-terrain, all-condition grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Supportive Midsoles Comfort & support. Foot Tractors feature a dual-midsole design made from waterproof, military grade materials. River Salt features an innovative bi-fit board midsole combining the shank, lasting board and midsole into one piece, reducing weight without support sacrifice.
- Full-Grain Leather Stout full-grain leather that is tough, long lasting and able to mold to the shape of the foot. Treated with a proprietary, PFC-free saline solution tanning process that greatly improves resistance to breakdown, even in the salt. Able to be reconditioned for incredible length of life.
- Durable Nylon Uppers made with heavy duty, 1,000 denier nylon panels that stand up against the harshest, most abrasive environments. Uppers are free of unnecessary foam and utilize a perforation system tested and proven in Danner’s combat boots. Speed lacing system is fast and super secure.
- Recraftable Stitchdown Construction The same stitchdown construction Danner has perfected in its work, hiking and military boots allow for resoling and even reconditioning by Danner. All soles wear out, this construction and capability ensures these will be the last pair of boots you’ll ever need.
Patagonia Danner River Salt boot sizing chart
Men and women can reference the table below to find the right size:
Patagonia Danner River Salt fly fishing boots warranty information
All boots are backed by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee. From Patagonia - "We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge." Click here to view all details on returns, repairs, replacements or refunds from Patagonia.
Pair with a set of premium stockingfoot waders and you'll be set for life.
This high performing boot + a pair of ultra-performance Patagonia fishing waders means you can cross waders and boots off your shopping list for life.
Pick up some more essentials while you're at the shop.
When you order the River Salt boots, you're getting free shipping, so add a few more basic supplies to your cart and take advantage. Grab some of your favorite flies or fly tying materials, or check out our fly fishing backpacks, bags & luggage or other fly fishing clothing.