Patagonia x Danner Foot Tractor Wading Boots - Aluminum Bar
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
You'll never buy another boot - Foot Tractor Aluminum Bar wading boots. From Patagonia, built by Danner.
Patagonia has partnered with Danner to build the most durable and highest-performing wading boots possible. Made by hand in Portland, Oregon, these boots are engineered for the most demanding wading. Made with full-grain leather and stitchdown construction, these wading boots are designed to be recrafted as they age. These are the best boots Patagonia has ever made and are designed to be the last boots you’ll ever need to buy.
This version of the Foot Tractor adds Patagonia’s aluminum bar system to theVibram sticky rubber sole for the best in-water traction. These bars are hard enough to cut through slime and other slippery nuisances while also being soft enough to conform to the surface of rocks. The ultimate in durability, support and traction.
- Vibram Soles The gold standard in outdoor sole technology. Foot Tractor models equipped with Vibram Idrogrip formulated specifically for slip resistance on wet rock. River Salt boots feature Vibram Megagrip for all-terrain, all-condition grip on both wet and dry surfaces. Extra aluminum bars and shoelaces included with boots.
- Supportive Midsoles Comfort & support. Foot Tractors feature a dual-midsole design made from waterproof, military grade materials. River Salt features an innovative bi-fit board midsole combining the shank, lasting board and midsole into one piece, reducing weight without support sacrifice.
- Full-Grain Leather Stout full-grain leather that is tough, long lasting and able to mold to the shape of the foot. Treated with a proprietary, PFC-free saline solution tanning process that greatly improves resistance to breakdown, even in the salt. Able to be reconditioned for incredible length of life.
- Durable Nylon Uppers made with heavy duty, 1,000 denier nylon panels that stand up against the harshest, most abrasive environments. Uppers are free of unnecessary foam and utilize a perforation system tested and proven in Danner’s combat boots. Speed lacing system is fast and super secure.
- Recraftable Stitchdown Construction The same stitchdown construction Danner has perfected in it’s work, hiking and military boots allow for resoling and even reconditioning by Danner. All soles wear out, this construction and capability ensures these will be the last pair of boots you’ll ever need.
Patagonia Danner Foot Tractor Aluminum Bar boot sizing chart
Men and women can reference the table below to find the right size:
Patagonia Danner Foot Tractor Aluminum Bar fly fishing boots warranty information
All boots are backed by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee. From Patagonia - "We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge." Click here to view all details on returns, repairs, replacements or refunds from Patagonia.
Pair up with some new premium stockingfoot waders.
You'll be set for life when you buy new Patagonia Danner Foot Tractor boots and pair them with premier Patagonia fly fishing waders. Check out their Middle Fork Waders for an excellent ultralight, packable stockingfoot wader.
Your order ships FREE - pick up some other gear while you're at it.
Add some flies, fly tying materials or more fly fishing clothing to your cart and grab some more essentials while you're here. Or check out our closeouts & discounts for the latest deals from the shop.
This is our favorite wading boot at the shop.
When you're after only the best boot for fly fishing, there's nothing better on the market than the Foot Tractor boot, whether it's got an aluminum bar or only a sticky rubber bottom.