- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Fly line management is tricky no more. The Omnispool Switchbox is a super ingenuitive and simple solution to changing fly lines when the line winding machine at your local fly shop is not an option. The Switchbox system allows an easy-on/easy-off way of changing fly lines on your reels and spools anywhere you are - basement or the bow of a boat. Easily identifiy your fly lines to avoid confusion and link Switchboxes together for convenient travel and storage. The Omnispool Line Care Box allows you to clean your lines as you change them, too.
(1) Switchbox Included.
Omnispool Switchbox Features:
- Compact octagonal design that fits neatly in one hand yet will accommodate almost all fly lines
- Sturdy but lightweight construction for durability, and you can still see what’s in them when they’re closed
- Smooth, non abrasive line aperture in lid
- Line guide in centre of spool for easy wind up and easy release on the way out (no clips, no slots).
- Smooth revolution inside the box, designed to minimise overwind.
- One-touch removable box lid; the ‘box can be opened one-handed.
- Spool can be clipped to the outside of the Switchbox for use externally: the second half of the shell acts as a stand for winding / unwinding. This in turn can be attached to further stacked Switchboxes for support. Or you can just hold it down with your toes…
- Clip lock system enables boxes to be stacked together for travel or storage