* Grain weight for the first 30′
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Infinity Salt Fly Line
|Size & Color:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The go-to fly line for all saltwater species.
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Infinity Salt fly lines bring SA's super popular and versatile Infinity taper to the world of saltwater. Powered by Scientific Anglers' revolutionary AST Plus line additive, this saltwater fly fishing line is incredibly slick for superb shooting ability and increased durability. A floating texture on the tip keeps unwanted sinking from happening and the shooting texture on the running line makes every shot at moving fish happen faster and easier.
The Infinity Salt taper in this SA saltwater fly line is super versatile for all salt species. This floating saltwater fly line is made a half size heavy to help load fast rods, turn flies over and fight wind. An extended head design helps keep this saltwater fly line stable at a distance and increase accuracy as a result. Excellent choice as a super versatile saltwater fly fishing line.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Made half size heavy turns over large flies on windy days
- Extended head length for accuracy at distance
- High-contrast sighter to identify the back of the line when fighting fish on long runs
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
- SA AMP INFINITY SW WF XX F – (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|