Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
A trusty general purpose line for freshwater fly fishing.
The Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line is designed as an economy priced fly line with expensive performance. The Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line is a half a line size heavy. It's a bit more powerful than the Frequency Trout taper and makes an excellent general purpose fly line and a great line for use with fast action fly rods.
Shop Scientific Anglers Frequency fly line for sale online from The Fly Fishers.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-3-F||32.0’ / 9.8m||85.0’ / 25.9m||110gr / 7.1g|
|WF-4-F||36.0’ / 11.0m||85.0’ / 25.9m||130gr / 8.5g|
|WF-5-F||36.0’ / 11.0m||85.0’ / 25.9m||150gr / 9.7g|
|WF-6-F||36.0’ / 11.0m||85.0’ / 25.9m||175gr / 11.3g|
|WF-7-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||85.0’ / 25.9m||200gr / 13.0g|
|WF-8-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||85.0’ / 25.9m||225gr / 14.6g|
|WF-9-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||85.0’ / 25.9m||260gr / 16.5g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30' / 9.1m|
Scientific Anglers Frequency Boost Fly Line Features
Advanced Shooting Technology
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
Flies to Use with Frequency Boost Fly Line
- Excellent general purpose fly line
- Half-size heavy, more powerful than the Trout taper
- Better with larger, heavier flies
- Supple and easy to use
- Versatile mid-length head
- Braided multifilament core