Simms Heavyweight Baselayer Bottom NEW
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Simms Heavyweight Baselayer Bottom
Simms Heavyweight Baselayer Bottoms help keep you fishing longer and more comfortably when things get a bit chilly out on the water. A combination of material and design make these fishing layering pants highly moisture wicking, warm and exceptionally mobile.
Stretch panels free lower legs when layering with socks and wearing waders.
Made with a micro-grid fleece that moves with you.
Elastic waistband is flat and designed with minimal seams.
- Smooth jacquard face with grid-fleece backside adds stretch and micro pockets to trap heat and wick away moisture
- Flat elastic waistband and fly pouch designed with minimal seams for a chafe-free, next to skin comfort
- Stretch panels strategically designed from lower calf to ankle cuffs allow for easy integration when worn with socks and paired with waders or bibs and boots.
FABRIC TECH: Body - 190 gsm 96% polyester, 4% elastane micro grid fleece finished with antimicrobial + moisture management; Lower Legs - 88% polyester, 12% elastic