Long Haired Hippie Fly
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Zack King's Long Haired Hippie fly pattern is an excellent buggy, heavy trout nymph that works great as an anchor fly on double fly rigs.
From the designer:
"Standard freestone anchor fly.
Heavy to drag down your favorite worm or techy bead head.
Leggy to mimic a struggling stonefly nymph.
Great pattern for runoff and fast-moving water in general. I love this fly for the Madison, Blackfoot and Rock Creek in Montana. Also looks great hanging from the willows, courtesy of those over zealous clients."
- Umpqua Signature Tyer Zack King