RIO Elite Permit Fly Line NEW
|Size & Color:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
RIO Elite Permit Fly Line
The best choice for targeting tarpon when saltwater fly fishing - low stretch and unbelievably slick.
- Easy casting taper that presents typical crab patterns gently
- Long back taper for fast, 2nd shot casts
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
NEW RIO SlickCast Coating: The slickest, most durable fly line coating RIO has ever created and one of the best available on any saltwater fly lines.
Permit are tough enough to catch as it is, so up your permit fly fishing advantage with the latest RIO Permit fly line. Featuring RIO's new ultra-slick SlickCast coating and DirectCore for low-stretch, low-memory performance, this fly line was developed specifically for casting permit flies and crabs easily, at a distance and gently. The taper of the RIO Elite Permit fly line is designed to cast easily and load at close range. The rear taper is longer for faster second chance casts at moving permit. The hard tropical coating on this RIO Permit fly line will not wilt in the heat. Designed with enough power to turn flies over, deal with wind and cast easily while still having enough presentation to help prevent spooking wary permit. Designed to be the best permit fly line on the market!