Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest - Women's
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
A fantastic feat in the fight against waste, these new Fishpond Women's Upstream Tech vests are made entirely with regenerated nylon waste materials! This ECONYL fabric is made from old fishing nets and other various nylon waste. Equipped with 14 total pockets for smart and capable storage, this is also the first vest to feature a built-in net slot for easy carry and fast access. The back panel also has a large pocket for layers, lunch or drinks. Interior is mesh for warmer weather comfort and the adjustable shoulder straps are padded. Highly adjustable one size fits most design is also great to adjust as layers increase/decrease during different fishing temps.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Women’s specific fit rides higher and can be cinched down tighter for a more customized and versatile fit
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for looser fit with adjustments for chest size and preferred height
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- Integrated rod holder
- 1.45 lbs
- Tight 20" X 19"
- Loose 20" X 22.5"
Vest only - accessories shown not included.