Patagonia Black Hole Cube
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia's Black Hole™ Cube helps to take the clutter out of all of your fly fishing gear whether you are headed to the local lake or stream or heading to the Caribbean to fly fish the flats. The Patagonia Black Hole™ will help to organize gear in large duffels or daypacks like the Patagonia Stormfront 30L Waterproof Pack. Anyplace you need to organize smaller items the Cube will help. The Cube features a simple zip-opening design, an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash it to the outside of bags and a large grab handle to make keeping your fly fishing accessories in order a breeze and carrying them easier.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single compartment with interior organization
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs or clipping into duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Updated plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance near saltwater
- Seam dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 4" -Small
- Seam dimensions: 11" x 7" x 5" - Medium
- Seam dimensions: 13.5" x 8" x 6" - Large
Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved