G. Loomis IMX-PRO Musky Fly Rod New For 2019
Have questions? Call us (414) 259-8100
Need It Today? Pick up in store.
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
G.Loomis IMX-PRO Musky Fly Rod
New for 2019, the G. Loomis IMX-PRO Musky Fly Rod incorporates everything you need to help you put a big musky in the boat. Casting for this apex predator is a chore. There's no way around it, it takes work to be successful with these trophy fish. Conduit Core technology reduces the wraps of graphite in the base area of the blanks and replaces it with a lighter stronger material to lighten the rod but allowing it to keep the strength and integrity needed to cast large flies and hook and land big muskies. A double-handed cloud cork handle makes handling the rod easier whether figure eighting, casting or manipulating the rod and line.
The G. Loomis IMX-PRO Musky Fly Rod is 9' in length and comes in 2 line weights, 400-450gr 11wt. and 500-550gr. 12 wt.
Conduit Core Technology
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Balanced swing weight + incredible durability
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Chrome single-foot guides
- Chrome stripper guides (3 total for increased durability)
- Cloud Composite "Magnum Grip”
- Custom aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Tube and cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington
Shop all fly fishing gear