Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line
|Size & Color:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
For delicate dry fly deliveries to trout.
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth fly lines deliver some of the highest performance found in any smooth fly line on the market. These Scientific Anglers fly fishing lines are made with AST Plus slickness additive for incredible shootability and increased durability. AST Plus in the Amplitude Smooth fly lines provides up to 5 times less drag and 8 times the durability of traditional fly lines.
The Scientific Anglers Trout taper is a longer taper that greatly increases presentation to wary trout and provides excellent lift and control when mending, especially at a distance. Featuring the most technical features and additives Scientific Anglers has to offer, the Amplitude Trout line is incredibly slick and according to Scientific Anglers, "will last over 8 times longer than other lines on the market".
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-2-F||64' / 19.5m||90.0’ / 27.5m||80gr / 5.2g|
|WF-3-F||64’ / 19.5m||90.0’ / 27.5m||110gr / 6.5g|
|WF-4-F||66’ / 20.1m||90.0’ / 27.5m||120gr / 7.8g|
|WF-5-F||68’ / 20.7m||90.0’ / 27.5m||140gr / 9.1g|
|WF-6-F||70’ / 21.3m||90.0’ / 27.5m||160gr / 10.4g|
|WF-7-F||72’ / 21.9m||90.0’ / 27.5m||185gr / 12.0g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30'|
Shop all Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth fly lines for sale online from The Fly Fishers fly shop.
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Trout Fly Line Features
Improved Dry Tip
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs; wonderful on glass and bamboo
- The best smooth, true-to-grain-weight line for casting small dry flies to picky risers
- Designed specifically for chasing trout; also useful for grayling and panfish
- Elongated front taper is designed for delicate presentations
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA AMP SMTH TROUT WF X F – (X = line weight)