Scientific Anglers Amplitude Trout Fly Line
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
For delicate deliveries to trout.
The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Trout fly line is the smoothest, slickest trout fly line Scientific Anglers has ever made. This weight forward floating trout fly line is made for precise presentations with dry flies and will turn over standard sized trout nymphs. One of the best trout fly fishing lines for sale.
The Scientific Anglers Trout taper is a longer taper that greatly increases presentation to wary trout and provides excellent lift and control when mending, especially at a distance. Featuring the most technical features and additives Scientific Anglers has to offer, the Amplitude Trout line is incredibly slick and according to Scientific Anglers, "will last over 8 times longer than other lines on the market".
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-3-F||64’ / 19.5m||90.0’ / 27.4m||100gr / 6.5g|
|WF-4-F||66’ / 20.1m||90.0’ / 27.4m||120gr / 7.8g|
|WF-5-F||68’ / 20.7m||90.0’ / 27.4m||140gr / 9.1g|
|WF-6-F||70’ / 21.3m||90.0’ / 27.4m||160gr / 10.4g|
|WF-7-F||72’ / 21.9m||90.0’ / 27.4m||185gr / 12.0g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30'|
Shop all Scientific Anglers Amplitude fly line for sale online from The Fly Fishers fly shop.
Scientific Anglers Amplitude Trout Fly Line Features
Improved Dry Tip
Tactile Reference Point
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
Flies to Use with Amplitude Trout Fly Line
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Revised compound taper for delicate deliveries
- Excels in medium-to-long distances with dry flies and smaller nymphs and streamers
- Designed specifically for chasing trout
- Braided multifilament core
- SA AMPLITUDE TROUT WF X F (X = line weight)