Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack is a truly submersible backpack that is one of the toughest packs Fishpond has ever made. The combination of 1680 TPU coated recycled nylon and a full waterproof TZIP zipper closure on the main compartment makes this bag a perfect choice for keeping your gear safe and dry while on the water. The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack also features adjustable shoulder straps and a removable hip belt, D-ring for quick attachment points along with side lash points for the included Fishpond Gear Straps. There is an outside pocket for quick access with a water-resistant zipper. The inside features a zippered organizational pocket.
- 1680D TPU coated recycled nylon
- Fully waterproof TIZIP® zipper closure on the main compartment
- Water resistant zipper closure on the front pocket
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Hip belt is removable and can also be vertically adjusted for different torso lengths
- Coated webbing daisy chain and D-Ring on front panel for various accessory attachments.
- One set of Fishpond gear straps (included) that can be positioned on left or right side
- Coated webbing pull tabs for opening the TIZIP®
- Interior organization with one zippered pocket and one clear stash pocket for small gear
- Compatible with many Fishpond chest packs with modular buckles on the shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Coated webbing haul handle
- 28L (1,648 Cu. In)
- 21" x 12" x9"