Air-Lock Strike Indicators
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The new and improved Air-Lock Strike Indicators are now made from a softer, quieter landing foam that is also biodegradable. These new Air-Lock Strike Indicators feature the same unique way of attaching them to your fly fishing leaders as the originals - no more kinking and ruining leaders. A screw-tight knob securely holds the Air-Lock indicators to your leader without creating kinks and bends like other fly fishing strike indicators. These strike indicators float high and are super durable. Sizes range from trout fly fishing to steelhead, salmon and fly fishing smallmouth bass in rivers. 3 per pack (mixed colors).
- 30% Lighter: Easier, more efficient casting and delivery.
- Suspends 25% more weight on the water.
- Stealth: Neutral-colored post is less visible to fish, and the lighter overall weight lands softer on the water.
- Sensitivity: Better strike detection.
- Durability: No more leaks, dents, holes, cracks or pops!
- Easier to see leader slot when attaching.
- Hurts 38.6% less when you hit yourself in the back of the head on a forward cast.
- Not to be confused with “water soluble:” Air-Lock Biodegradable Strike Indicators will not dissolve or be compromised in any way during normal use.
- Biodegrading happens when the material is left in the elements: mud, water, mulch, compost, etc. over a long period of time.
- Standard Rigging:
- Unscrew the locking nut
- Lay the butt section of your leader in the slot
- Replace the locking nut and tighten down
- Note: For smaller diameter leaders, you can remove the rubber washer for a tighter fit. This will not result in a damaged leader
- 90 Degree Rigging:
- Remove the locking nut
- Thread your leader through the locking nut and slide up to the butt section
- Place leader butt section in the slot on top of the indicator
- Tighten locking nut down on the post as shown with leader sticking out one side, then out the top