Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack 35L *NEW*
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
New Simms Dry Creek Z Backpacks use the new fully waterproof and submersible TRU Zip zippers. These unique, first of their kind zippers are toothless, smooth sliding zips that are silent, non-corrosive, waterproof and totally self-healing. View the short video below to learn more about TRU Zip zippers.
The largest of the new Simms Dry Creek Z packs, the backpack is perfect for a day’s worth of gear, carrying bigger items like extra layers, and we also use them as waterproof boat bags in drift boats, flats boats and more. The comfortable shoulder straps also feature highly adjustable support belts/straps, especially helpful when loads get heavy and hikes get a little long. The front features a small stash pocket, velcro patch for flies/fly patches and a D-loop for nets or other attachments. Side panels each have low profile gear strap/attachment spots for carrying a variety of other gear. Comfortable, capable and completely waterproof.
TRU Zip waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% submersible protection in whatever conditions Mother Nature might send your way.
Roomy, water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items on the fly.
Centered net holster for scoop-ready performance.
- TruZip® waterproof self-healing zipper for 100% waterproof-submersible protection
- Roomy water-resistant exterior pocket for quick access to key items
- Internal Pocket for in-transit water bladder/laptop storage
- Centered net holster
- External patch/hook & loop field for flies and accessories
- Cam-strap lash points secure bag to boats, or more rods to bag
FABRIC TECH: 300D polyester ripstop with an outside PU coating and inside TPU lamination