Scientific Anglers Amplitude MPX Fly Line
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Big power, unmatched presentation.
The Scientific Anglers Amplitude MPX fly line is the best all-around fly line that Scientific Anglers has ever created. Featuring the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive in addition to a floating texture on the tip section and shooting texture on the running line, this fly fishing line shoots farther and floats higher.
The Scientific Anglers MPX taper is a half-size heavy to load modern, fast action fly rods - great for large dry flies, nymphs and streamers. The ultimate general presentation fly fishing line. The Scientific Anglers Amplitude MPX Fly Line is the evolution of many fly anglers favorite fly line, the GPX. Renamed the MPX, this fly line does everything the GPX does and more.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-3-F||31.5’ / 9.6m||90.0’ / 27.4m||110gr / 7.1g|
|WF-4-F||33.5’ / 10.2m||90.0’ / 27.4m||130gr / 8.5g|
|WF-5-F||35.5’ / 10.8m||90.0’ / 27.4m||150gr / 9.7g|
|WF-6-F||37.5’ / 11.4m||90.0’ / 27.4m||175gr / 11.3g|
|WF-7-F||39.5’ / 12.0m||90.0’ / 27.4m||200gr / 13.0g|
|WF-8-F||41.5’ / 12.6m||90.0’ / 27.4m||225gr / 14.6g|
|WF-9-F||43.5’ / 13.3m||90.0’ / 27.4m||260gr / 16.8g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30'|
Shop all Scientific Anglers Amplitude fly line for sale online from The Fly Fishers fly shop.
Scientific Anglers Amplitude MPX Fly Line Features
Improved Dry Tip
Tactile Reference Point
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
Flies to Use with Amplitude MPX Fly Line
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- The ultimate general presentation line
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
- Best for large dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA AMPLITUDE MPX WF X F (X = line weight)