Scientific Anglers Mastery MPX Fly Line
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Scientific Anglers Mastery MPX Fly Line Features
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
The Scientific Anglers MPX fly line taper is an improved version of Scientific Anglers’ super popular GPX taper. There is more mass towards the front of the head - the same benefits of the GPX but with better presentation. Like the GPX, the MPX taper is a fantastic do it all trout fly line for everything from small dries to burly trout streamers. Scientific Anglers MPX lines are a half-size heavy for easy loading and fly turnover, still maintains presentation.
The Scientific Anglers Mastery MPX Fly Line has loops on both ends to make quick rigging easy.
- The ultimate general presentation taper
- Improved version of the GPX taper
- Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large flies easily
- Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Features the ST+ slickness additive
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA ID – SA MS MPX WF X F (X = line weight)