Scientific Anglers Frequency Sink Tip Fly Line
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Get below the surface - and stay in control.
Sink tip fly lines opens up more of the water column for you. The Scientific Anglers Frequency Sink Tip Fly Line is a very nice fly line for helping you to get your flies down in deeper river and stream situations along with lakes and other stillwater fisheries. No matter if you fly fish for bass, steelhead or trout this line will help you catch more fish. The Scientific Anglers Frequency Sink Tip Fly Line has a 10' sinking tip that sinks at 2.5" to 4" per second.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-5-F/S||45.0’ / 13.7m||85.0’ / 25.9m||140gr / 9.1g|
|WF-6-F/S||45.0’ / 13.7m||85.0’ / 25.9m||160gr / 10.4g|
|WF-7-F/S||45.0’ / 13.7m||85.0’ / 25.9m||185gr / 11.9g|
|WF-8-F/S||45.0’ / 13.7m||85.0’ / 25.9m||210gr / 13.6g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30'|
Shop Scientific Anglers Frequency fly line for sale from The Fly Fishers fly shop.
Scientific Anglers Frequency Sink Tip Fly Line Features
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
Frequency Sink Tip fly line features:
- Ideal for streamers and wet flies for trout, steelhead and salmon
- Fast-sinking 10' tip sinks flies through the water column
- Mid-length head enhances control
- Best used in moving water
- Sink rates: 2.5 - 4.0 ips (Type III)
- Braided multifilament core