Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
This fly line is a big bully in fresh and salt water.
The Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line is designed to turn over large flies, poppers and bass bugs. The Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line is a great fly line in one of the best prices in fly lines. This fly line is about a half of line weight heavy which helps throw bigger flies and can slow down faster action fly rods if you are looking for that.
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-5-F||35.0’ / 10.7m||85.0’ / 25.9m||150gr / 9.7g|
|WF-6-F||37.0’ / 11.3m||85.0’ / 25.9m||175gr / 11.3g|
|WF-7-F||39.0’ / 11.9m||85.0’ / 25.9m||200gr / 13.0g|
|WF-8-F||41.0’ / 12.5m||85.0’ / 25.9m||225gr / 14.6g|
|WF-9-F||43.0’ / 13.1m||85.0’ / 25.9m||260gr / 16.9g|
|WF-10-F||45.0' / 13.7m||85.0’ / 25.9m||305gr / 19.6g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30'|
Shop all Scientific Anglers Frequency fly line for sale online from The Fly Fishers.
Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line Features
Advanced Shooting Technology
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
Flies to Use with Frequency Magnum Fly Line
Frequency Magnum fly line features:
- Turns over large dries, streamers and split shot easily
- For use in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Overweighted design loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core