Simms Guide Nipper
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The next generation of made in the USA nippers from Simms brings aerospace-grade aluminum architecture together with surgically-sharp jaws to cut whatever leader and tippet material you can throw at them. These fishing nippers from Simms feature a Type II anodization and 17-4 H900 stainless steel jaws that are hardened to Rockwell C44 specs make these nippers sharp, tough and saltwater safe. Buy Simms Nippers for all freshwater and saltwater fly fishing applications.
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum arms
- 17-4 H900 stainless steel jaws hardened to Rockwell C 44
- Type II anodized and laser etched
- Riveted jaws
- Made in the USA
Easily cut through tippet and leaders like these.