Hareline Deer Belly Hair Dyed Over White
|NS Deer Belly Hair Dyed Over White:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Deer belly hair is a coarse hair that spins very well when tying deer hair bass bugs. Bleached and dyed it has vibrant colors you want when tying flies like the Dahlberg Diver, Dave Whitlock’s bass bug patterns or anywhere you want a spun deer hair body. Spinning deer hair will be easier using this hair.
Checkout our Fly Tying Hooks for some good bass bug hooks.