Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottom is a super versatile and comfortable fly fishing baselayer that is great for controlling temperature, moisture and odor. This 100% recycled Patagonia baselayer has a smooth, soft face that wears easily under other layers. This Capilene midweight pant utilizes hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back to trap air, dry fast and wick moisture efficiently. The soft, brushed elastic waistband is fast drying and wears very comfortably next to skin. A gusseted crotch in this Capilene baselayer provides comfort and ease of mobility.
- The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Soft, brushed, fast-drying elastic waistband for added next-to-skin comfort. Locker loop for hang-drying.
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly and flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Slim baselayer fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 164 g (5.8 oz)
5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn