Patagonia Long-Sleeved Early Rise Snap Shirt
|Color & Size:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The new Patagonia Early Rise Snap Shirt is a versatile and warm fishing shirt with a snap front and super soft, fast drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece. We love this Patagonia fly fishing shirt as either an outer layer during dry fishing days or as a part of a layering system when some rain decides to show up. Microfleece sweater comfort with collared shirt style - great on the river or out and about off the water.
Please note, website inventory is not live. Patagonia is currently not shipping until an estimated date of April 9th at the earliest. Any out of stock items will be fulfilled ASAP and sale prices will be honored. We will notify you if any item is temporarily out of stock.
- Made from Patagonia's warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester Micro D® microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, back of collar, pocket flaps, inside placket and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets, sized for fly boxes; the right chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps and interiors are nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool attachment loop on upper right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Cuffs, pocket flaps, collar stand and inside placket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn