Patagonia Long-Sleeved Early Rise Snap Shirt *New For 2020*
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The new Patagonia Early Rise Snap Shirt is a versatile and warm fishing shirt with a snap front and super soft, fast drying 100% recycled polyester microfleece. We love this Patagonia fly fishing shirt as either an outer layer during dry fishing days or as a part of a layering system when some rain decides to show up. Microfleece sweater comfort with collared shirt style - great on the river or out and about off the water.
- Made from Patagonia's warm, ultrasoft 100% recycled polyester Micro D® microfleece, with 100% nylon taslan on collar stand, back of collar, pocket flaps, inside placket and cuffs
- Snap-closure front
- Two snap-closure chest pockets, sized for fly boxes; the right chest pocket has an internal vertical-zip pocket for security; pocket flaps and interiors are nylon taslan
- Snap-closure cuffs; nylon taslan reduces water uptake
- Tool attachment loop on upper right chest
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on lower front placket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 346 g (12.2 oz)
Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece.
Cuffs, pocket flaps, collar stand and inside placket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn