Redington GRANDE Fly Reel
|Size & Color:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Redington GRANDE Fly Reels Ship Free!
Redington GRANDE fly reels are fully machined, fully anodized and feature Redington's sealed SUPER-TORQUE carbon drag system for fish-stopping power anywhere, anytime. The oversized palming rim on the GRANDE fly reels lets you apply quick palming pressure in the heat of the moment. An easy to locate handle and drag knob make adjustments quick and easy when needed. The V-spool backing canal arbor reduces line stacking while also increasing backing capacity. Fully anodized, the Redington GRANDE fly fishing reels are safe to use in all fly fishing environments including saltwater fly fishing. The heart of the GRAND fly fishing reels from Redington is their sealed SUPER-TORQUE carbon drag system that provides incredible amounts of smooth stopping power from rivers to bluewater.
Available in sizes covering the range from 5wt fly rods to 16wt fly rods, these fully machined and anodized fly reels have you covered from trout and bass to tuna and billfish fly fishing.
Redington GRANDE fly reels for sale online include a protective nylon reel case and Redington's lifetime warranty.
Redington GRANDE Fly Reel Features:
- CNC machined and anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction.
- Fully sealed, SUPER-TORQUE, carbon fiber drag system provides smooth and powerful drag in all conditions.
- V-spool with backing canal arbor for reduced line stacking and increased backing capacity.
- Over-sized palming rim for increased drag application and spool rigidity.
- Optimized reel foot position for true center of gravity to prevent rod twist, and unique, rounded finish for line/leader protection when stowed.
- Enlarged soft-touch, anti-snag handle machined from Delrin to increased grip and ergonomic comfort.
- Nylon reel case included.
- Lifetime warranty.
Redington GRANDE Fly Reel Models:
- 5/6/7 - The GRANDE 5/6/7 is up for the fight, whether you are stripping meat for the largest of browns or targeting tailers out of a kayak.
- 7/8/9 - The GRANDE 7/8/9 will stop any bone on any flat.
- 9/10/11 - The GRANDE 9/10/11 will forcefully take the crown from any king salmon or silver king.
- 11/12/13 - The GRANDE 11/12/13 doesn’t measure the size of the fish, but how fast they swim and how fast it can stop it.
- 14+ - The GRANDE 14+ holds over 700 yards of backing, so sit back and enjoy the next few hours battling the biggest of creatures that will take a fly.