Loon UV Clear Fly Finish - Thin (1/2oz.)
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Loon UV Clear Fly Finish Thin is a versatile, mid-viscosity UV cured resin that is great for delicate applications like making smaller heads, bodies or wing cases (among many other things). This Loon fly tying UV resin includes a brush applicator and UV blocking needle applicators.
Buy this fly tying UV resin for an all-around resin that will build slightly and is moderately absorbed by materials
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply Fly Finish to fly while indoors or shaded from the sun. Use applicator and/or rotating vise to form into the ideal shape. Expose to sun light or use Loon's UV Mini Lamp, UV Power Light or UV Mega Light to cure. In direct sun (or when using Loon's UV Mega Light or UV Power Light) hardening should take approximately 15 seconds.
- Available in 2 oz & ½ oz size
- New UV blocking application needles
- New Taper-Tip needle prevents clogs
- Build fly heads and bodies
- Instantly cures with sunlight or UV light
- Brush applicator included
- Needle tip included for precision tying
Viscosity: Warm syrup.
This is the 1/2oz. bottle size. For the larger Loon UV Clear Fly Finish Thin 2oz. bottle click here.