Simms Dry Creek Z Sling Pack
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Dry Creek Z represents truly waterproof gear. No “kind of, sort of” waterproof, this is full on waterproof TPU coated fabrics with radio frequency welds and a full on submersible TZIP® zipper. The same submersible, truly waterproof performance as the new Dry Creek Z Backpack but in a smaller, sling pack design for faster access and lighter traveling. Like the backpack, this sling is made from a super durable and waterproof TPU-coated, 500D double-sided textured nylon. The one-wayTiZip zipper is completely waterproof and submersible when locked in place. The exterior face features a water-resistant zippered pocket for quick stash items like a waterproof fly box or leaders. The cross harness strap is padded and, like the cushioned back panel, it is breathable for enhanced comfort. Webbing keepers are built in to help keep line catch to a minimum. A net can be carried via the D-ring or a pass-through handle storage sleeve. The should strap features a magnetic docking station for a retractor or hemostat so they are always close at hand and accessible. This waterproof pack is exceptionally comfortable, provides the convenience and access of a sling design and is truly waterproof and submersible.
- Highly abrasion & puncture resistant
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submersible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch‐mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points & stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder strap & back panel with breathable, water‐resistant foam
- Roll‐up strap retainer reduces line catchers on adjustment straps
APPROX. WEIGHT: 21 oz.
CAPACITY: 12 L, 732.28 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 15” x 9.5” x 4”