Flymen Chocklett's Body Tubing
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The highly sought after and now available tubing material that Blane Chocklett has used in his killer predator pike and musky fly fishing flies. The hollow tubing material pushes up to create a cone shape that will help hold up material like magnum flashabou and bucktail to create more profile with less bulk in your flies. Chocklett Body Tubing helps saltwater, bass, pike and musky flies push more water and create more noise while making flies easier to cast thanks to less materials (weight) needed. Thread wraps in your flies using Chocklett's Body Tubing are also protected from teeth and abuse. For other Flymen and Fish-Skull fly tying materials to help create better freshwater and saltwater flies take a look at the Flymen Fish-Masks and Flymen Articulated Big Game Shanks.
- 1/2" size packs include 2' of material.
- 1/4" size packs include 3' of material.
- 1/8" size packs include 3' of material. NEW SIZE