Simms Headwaters Tackle Bag
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Whether you are jetting over to New Zealand's south island for some trophy fly fishing for trout or driving over to the Gallatin River in Montana, the Headwater’s Tackle Bag from Simms will get your tackle there safely. The Headwater’s Tackle Bag makes a great carry on bag to protect your fly fishing reels and other things you want to keep with you.
Dark Elkhorn color.
- Utilizes ballistic fabric to offer extra abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
- Light grey interior lining for better visibility
- Large zippered interior compartment with 8 organizer pockets for reels, lines, tools, etc.
- Four external zippered cargo pockets - each large enough to hold medium C&F fly boxes...and then some
- Large zippered stretch map pocket on rear of bag and stowed rain fly behind the map pocket - covers the entire bag
- External rod tube straps stow inside the magnetic closure pockets when not in use
- Front cargo pocket folds down to reveal foam fly patch; security pocket inside cover flap
- Waterproof bucket bottom on main compartment
- ID card holder & molded comfort handle
- 1,282 cubic inches; 20" x 8" x 11"