RIO DirectCore Flats Pro Intermediate Fly Line *NEW*
|Size & Color:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
RIO DirectCore Flats Pro fly lines were developed to create the ultimate, do everything on the flats line. Perfect for bonefish, tarpon and permit, RIO DirectCore Flats Pro fly lines are made with a front taper that easily loads on a short line and a back taper that will remain stable and accurate on longer casts.
This full sinking version of the RIO DirectCore Flats Pro fly line sinks at 1.5-2ips and helps get down to permit and tarpon on choppy flats or in deeper water. Designed to be delicate enough to spooky, shallow bones and powerful enough to turn over large crabs in the wind. The magic doesn’t stop at just the taper, RIO’s DirectCore is a proprietary, low-memory, low-stretch mono core that stays stiff enough to handle tropical heat while still lying straight on the water without unwanted coil. RIO’s SureFire three color system allows you to quickly identify where you are in the fly line and the combination of AgentX and Extreme SlicknessTechnologies keep these lines shooting farther and floating higher. Loops on both ends. The ULTIMATE flats fly line!
- Easy annealing, low-memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
- Low-stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Mid length head & long rear taper for complete line control
- High floating running line that will not sink and impede the cast