Patagonia Snap-Dry Fishing Hoody
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Men's Snap-Dry Fishing Hoody
Patagonia Snap-Dry Hoody is a technical fishing hoody that is made for comfort, warmth and freedom of movement in windy and cool conditions. The face fabric of the Snap-Dry Hoody is stretchy and durable while the body and hood feature a lightweight insulation that is also fast-wicking. One of our favorite fishing jackets for spring and fall fishing!
Hex Grey (HEXG) - Grey body with blue hood/sleeves.
Forge Grey (FGE) - Dark grey.
Please note, website inventory is not live. Patagonia is currently not shipping until an estimated date of April 9th at the earliest. Any out of stock items will be fulfilled ASAP and sale prices will be honored. We will notify you if any item is temporarily out of stock.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wicking 100% polyester tricot-insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with a wicking finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn