Patagonia Snap-Dry Fishing Hoody
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Men's Snap-Dry Fishing Hoody
Patagonia Snap-Dry Hoody is a technical fishing hoody that is made for comfort, warmth and freedom of movement in windy and cool conditions. The face fabric of the Snap-Dry Hoody is stretchy and durable while the body and hood feature a lightweight insulation that is also fast-wicking. One of our favorite fishing jackets for spring and fall fishing!
Hex Grey (HEXG) - Grey body with blue hood/sleeves.
Forge Grey (FGE) - Dark grey.
Feather Grey (FEA) - Grey body with green hood/sleeves.
- Durable 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex face with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, high-wicking 100% polyester tricot-insulated lining in body and hood for warmth and comfort in cooler conditions
- Hood fits easily over a baseball cap
- Zippered fly-box pocket on left chest; two large drop-in handwarmer pockets on lower front
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs
- Fitz Roy Trout logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
Shell: 6.8-oz 63% nylon/26% polyester/11% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body and hood lining: 2.9-oz 100% polyester tricot insulation with a wicking finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn