Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
One of the most popular fishing fleece sweater styles of all time! The Patagonia Better Sweater is iconic for a reason - this full-zip Better Sweater fleece jacket is warm with low bulk and the 100% recycled polyester fleece is super soft and comfortable. Wear this one out on the water or around town.
Please note, website inventory is not live. Patagonia is currently not shipping until an estimated date of April 9th at the earliest. Any out of stock items will be fulfilled ASAP and sale prices will be honored. We will notify you if any item is temporarily out of stock.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 638 g (22.5 oz)
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn