Patagonia Calcite Jacket SALE
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Calcite GORE-TEX Paclite Plus Jacket On Sale!
This GORE-TEX powered jacket from Patagonia is light, packable and provides high and super versatile performance both on and off the water. GORE-TEX breathability and waterproofing provides high levels of comfort in all wet conditions while being super packable. A special textured backer material in the Patagonia Calcite jacket makes wearing the jacket next to skin more comfortable, especially when wet. This Patagonia rain jacket is fantastic both as a packable fishing jacket or as an any day, anywhere general purpose rain shell.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets have DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn