Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 55L
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The go-to size in the lineup of Patagonia Black Hole Duffels, the 55L Black Hole Duffel is great for a busy weekend or a slightly longer trip with well-planned packing. Like all of the Patagonia Black Hole Duffels, this 55L Black Hole is made with a durable and lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric, 100% recycled poly lining and webbing that is 100% recycled nylon. The main compartment is easily accessed by the large, zippered opening with mesh pockets inside the lid for extra organization. Padded, removable shoulder straps provide the option of wearing the duffel like a back pack. The base of the 55L Black Hole Duffel is padded to help protect the gear inside. Fantastic as a best fly fishing duffel or for any non-angling travel as well!
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,165 g (2 lbs 9.1 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
1,165 g (2 lbs 9.1 oz)
26.7" x 15.7" x 11.8"
55L (3,356 cu in)