Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70L
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
A versatile and capable size in the highly acclaimed Patagonia Black Hole line of travel duffel bags, the 70L Black Hole Duffel will hold and protect up to a week's worth of gear (or a few days for intense packers). The 100% recycled fabric used in these Patagonia Black Hole Duffels is lightweight and durable, two perfect attributes for a fishing duffel bag when traveling. Easily removable and stowable shoulder straps allow for a variety of ways to comfortably carry this 70L Black Hole bag. We use Patagonia Black Hole duffels for fishing travel and casual travel as well.
Please note, website inventory is not live. Patagonia is currently not shipping until an estimated date of April 9th at the earliest. Any out of stock items will be fulfilled ASAP and sale prices will be honored. We will notify you if any item is temporarily out of stock.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- 1,440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
1,440 g (3 lbs 2.8 oz)
28" x 17.5" x 13"
70L (4,272 cu in)