Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew
|Color & Size:|
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The Patagonia Capilene Midweight Crew is a super versatile and comfortable fly fishing baselayer that is great for controlling temperature, moisture and odor. This 100% recycled Patagonia baselayer has a smooth, soft face that wears easily under other layers. This Capilene midweight crew top utilizes hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back to trap air, dry fast and wick moisture efficiently. Thumb loops on this Patagonia baselayer top help keep the sleeves in place when moving or casting.
- The smooth, soft face allows for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh
- Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Baselayer slim fit
- 176 g (6.2 oz)
5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn