Simms G4 Pro Shift Fishing Backpack NEW FOR 2019
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Simms G4 Pro Shift Fishing Backpack
This brand new backpack from Simms is unlike anything you’ve seen before! Backpacks are excellent for comfortably carrying a good amount of gear, great for longer days on the water, however access is compromised (especially when in the water). This new back pack has a built-in hip pack that lives inside of the backpack while quickly and easily sliding out and around the belt just like a hip pack. This way your backpack stays on and the essential fishing items you need are presented right in front of you. The hip pack, which can be removed and independently worn, will fit several fly boxes, leaders, tippet and more. The backpack itself features a fully adjustable shoulder harness, frame sheet and removable/adjustable aluminum stay for a customized fit. It also has all of the clever features and capabilities you’d expect from Simms. Lash points for accessories and holders, built in cam strap for rod tube holding and more. Shoulder straps and back panel are made from 100% polyester air mesh for increased comfort over a full day on the water and trail. The backpack and hip pack are made from a durable 420D nylon ripstop material for dealing with the elements and staying reliable.
One of the best fly fishing backpacks for sale online, this Simms fishing backpack is made in the USA.
Backpack 11” x 24” x 9.1” Hip Pack 11” x 8.7” x 6.7”
- Top loading compartment with easy access watertight coated zipper, interior mesh pocket, and access to remove internal frame
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- PU waterproof coating and air mesh in back panel and shoulder straps for breathability
- Dual side stretch woven bottle pockets and vertical storage pockets on each side of backpack
- Front panel drop down flap with adjustable straps and bottom pass through for a net or rod
- Backpack houses the Rotation 180 degree catch and release waist pack that swings around to the front for easy access to gear while standing in the river or helping a client on the water
- Hip pack has two-way U-shaped zipper for easy access to main interior compartment and interior pockets
- Magnetic Mitten Clamp docking station and large loop field on sides of hip pack for wet fly storage
- Hip pack has air mesh padded waist belt with water resistant pockets and mesh pocket with secured tippet caddy and floatant storage
DIMENSIONS: Backpack: 11″W x 25″H x 9″D; Hip Pack: 11″W x 9″H x 7″D
CAPACITY: 35 L
APPROX. WEIGHT: 3.6 lb.