Patagonia Tropic Comfort II Hoody
|Color & Size:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort II Hoody
Patagonia Tropic Comfort II Hoody is one of the best fly fishing sun protection shirts around - quick drying, incredibly light and UPF 50+ sun protection rated. This shop favorite provides super comfortable sun protection and odor control. Thumb holes in the sleeves adds back of the hands protection and the hood comfortably fits over caps. This sun protection hoody travels with us on all trips to the flats and gets plenty of time on during the summer bass fishing at home as well!
*Feather Grey and River Delta Multi: Pigeon Blue colors do not have graphics on back.
- Comfortable, ultralight jersey provides the best sun protection and is ideal for any outdoor activity; same fabric as the Capilene Cool® Daily styles
- Classic, hoody silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art (FTVA, FTCE)
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
Prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
Both with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.