Patagonia Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody *NEW*
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Men's Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody
This quilted full-zip hoody from Patagonia is lightweight, comfortable and soft - ready for your adventures around town or on your angling adventures. Patagonia Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody has a 100% recycled and supple ripstop shell for wind protection and a DWR finish to help resist moisture. This Patagonia hoody is insulated with a light but warm layer of 80g Thermogreen polyester. This 90% recycled synthetic insulation is very efficient in heat retention, even when wet. This Patagonia jacket is a versatile piece that's great both off and on the water.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- The diamond-quilting pattern creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility
- Center-front zipper with climbing-rope pull and insulated hood that adjusts with climbing-rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets and a left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at the cuffs and hem seals out wind and seals in warmth while feeling soft and comfortable on the skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- 493 g (17.4 oz)
Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved