- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Nippers are a basic fly fishing tool. We use them probably more than any of our tools when fishing. Then why not have a really great nipper. The Abel Nippers are machined and built with super high-quality materials and feature perfected performance. Instead of using the typical cutter and anvil design of most nippers, Abel Nippers features two jaws with knife grade steel cutting blades. These blades will cut heavy braids down to 8x tippet material.
Are they overbuilt? Yes they are but that's OK for one of the most important fly fishing tools you use. Are they expensive? Yes but don't worry about losing them. You'll just pay more attention to where you put them. You can always hang them on an Abel Lanyard. That's what we do.
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum body construction
- Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade Crucible CPM S35VN stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
- Engineered to cut 7X - 100 lb mono and braid
- Two Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
- Pin - 316 stainless steel