Patagonia Middle Fork Waders SALE
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Premier packable ultralight waders: Middle Fork Waders from Patagonia
After 3 years of fine tuning and research and development, Patagonia has an incredible lightweight, packable wader featuring low-bulk seamless booties, the Patagonia Middle Fork wader.
What makes this wader so packable is the strong and stretchy synthetic rubber booties that are seamless which eliminates the most common points of leakage and failure in wader booties.
They are lighter than neoprene and pack down much smaller. These waders pack down into the included 8" x 13" stuff sack and weigh only 1lb. 10oz. These waterproof breathable waders are made with an H2NO Performance standard shell that is light and packable but durable enough for serious fishing.
The Patagonia Middle Fork Waders are perfect for backpacking trips, trips where weight is a concern or when you want to throw some waders in for that quick business trip near the water.
Because of the lightweight nature of the booties we recommend using the Patagonia Winter Weight Fleece Oversock to add insulation and to take up volume inside your waders for a better fit to your wading shoes.
- Lengths: Short, Regular, Long
- Sizes: Small (S), Small/Medium (SM), Medium (M), Medium/Large Bootie (ML), Large (L), Large/Medium Bootie (LM), Extra Large (XL), Extra Large/Medium Bootie (XLM).
Middle Fork Waders features:
- The highest-performing, lightest, most-packable waders on the market, featuring our seamless booty technology. This is the ultimate back country or travel wader
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Minimalist, adjustable suspenders and wading belt
- Heavy-duty scuff guards at ankle
- Interior TPU-welded waterproof pocket
- Roll up into their own compact 8" x 13" stuffsack and weigh in at just 26 ounces
- 740 g (1 lb 10.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell.
- Upper: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled nylon.
- Lower: 4-layer, 4.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled).
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Booties: hypoallergenic synthetic rubber
Get Patagonia waders warranty info - All waders are backed by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee. From Patagonia - "We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge." Click here to view all details on returns, repairs, replacements or refunds from Patagonia. They include specifics on care and cleaning.
Your waders order ships for free from our online fly shop - good idea to pick up a few essentials while you're at it to take advantage of the free shipping. Check out some of our latest closeouts & discounts to take advantage of some sale pricing.